Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip: Loss of HRH Prince Philip

Regular Social Butterfly

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip: Loss of HRH Prince Philip

I am so sad to learn of his loss; I fear for Queen Elizabeth following this loss; they have been so strong always...

I worry now for the world as in if she cannot fulfill her duties, then what? Think about it...

They have been so important to our and our parents' worlds, and now our children and g-childrens' global reality; how will the global community move forward?

Thank you hrh Prince Philip, for your service and your diligence for our global community!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Regular Social Butterfly

Bless this queen; I so hope the world will not experience negative impacts with #dotard2 taking over there...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Saturday, October 1, 2022--6:56 a, CST

I really don't like the King Charles III is treating Prince Harry and Meghan Markle,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

What I feel, is that we all owe the Queen and the Prince a debt of gratitude, for their efforts in Britain, to preserve Freedom for the World during WWII. 
For that alone, I honor the Princeโ€™s memory, and Rest In Peace. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP