Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Pen pal

I'm looking to see if there are any seniors interested in becoming pen pals. Email or mail would be fun!

Please respond to the thread and we can exchange emails. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would very much like to be your pen pal! 50 male Washington state in a screwed up relationship. And really need a friend. Kyle 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would  love to  join the Pen Pals group.  The isolation and being alone makes me think this could be an awesome way of making new friends and sharing our experiences. I'm of the much older generation and enjoy discussions and how to do topics, and fun topics. 

claudia caudill
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello!

I would like to be pen pals 🙂 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi, My name is David, also looking to make new pen pals friends.
Like you, I am also older generation and we can discuss what life was back then before computers.
David
David Eig
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi David, like you, I am also older generation and looking to make new pen pals. My name is Dee.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Samatha!

I wanted to see if you would be interested in becoming pen pals?

Have a great day! 🙂
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Samantha, I have been pen paling for years.  I always enjoy hearing from young people as that keeps me young.  Do you swap FBs or anything?  

Candice Gourley
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! 

My name is Autumn and I am 22 years old. I live in Texas and I am really on this site to find someone (or more!) to be pen pals with! I really love stationery and want to write letters. God has given me a heart for people so I would love to become friends! I hope the age gap doesn't make me unapproachable! I am super excited to hear about life from a different wiser perspective! 

Have a blessed day!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Good afternoon, 

I would love to be pen pals! 

I am looking for pen pals. One that doesn't mind email. I was thinking of making it a weekly, biweekly, or monthly correspondence depending on their schedules. During these times, I feel that it is a good time to reach out to people and make friends. A little about me, I am recently married and almost 31 years old. We have two cats and a dog. I have been called an "old soul" my entire life which may be why I studied history and library science in college. I love history, listening and telling stories. I am really into puzzles, reading, gardening, baking, and crafts. I am currently learning cross stitch and crochet. 

Thank you! I look forward to hearing you all! Have a happy holidays:) 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP