Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker +

Re: PENPALS

Message 81 of 121

uchick wrote:

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 82 of 121

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husb and family and dogs in Hermitage, TN.  Love reading, the beach, cruises.

Info Seeker +

Message 83 of 121

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

Info Seeker

Message 84 of 121

Hey there,

I am from Minnesota, too. I am Cille.

Conversationalist

Message 85 of 121

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage, Tn.  I like to read, and go on cruises.  Would love to pen pal.

Conversationalist

Message 86 of 121

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Conversationalist

Message 87 of 121

I think it would be fun to have a penpal, but I'd prefer it to be one on one, not on a public forum.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 121

I think it would be cool to have a pen pal....  Or I guess it would be a keyboard pal since no one actually communicates by mail.  

Info Seeker

Message 89 of 121
I would enjoy participating in this pen pal message board too. I am in Minnesota.
Info Seeker

Message 90 of 121
Hi Carol.
I created a profile years ago and put my picture on it so this pulled it over. If you haven't created a profile, do so and include your picture. I'm still unsure...can we send a private message to a penpal without having to post it here for everyone to read? I would think that makes more sense with having a penpal otherwise this should be called a message blog.