Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker

Re: PENPALS

Message 61 of 121

Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 62 of 121

Hi PB,  thanks for the response.  Can you tell me where you live?  I've been thinking about moving elsewhere but don't know where yet.  And I forgot to mention that I love baseball & my DBacks in Arizona.  I don't get out much, don't have a car anymore since my neuropathy in my feet got so worse I couldn't feel the brake pedal anymore.  But I use the bus and cabs to go out.  Hope to hear from you again.  Jan

Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 121

Hi Jan, Looking for another pen pal? I am in my 70's also, life alone, have no family. enjoy crossword puzzles, Jeopardy, reading and knitting hats for chemo patients. Still live in my home, but it is much to large for me now, just cannot seem to let go, yet. Hope to continue talking with you.

PB

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 64 of 121

Hi Cindy,  my name is Jan and I live in Phoenix.  Nice to find another person from Arizona.  I live in a senior apartment bldg.  I'm 71 and I love horses, animals in general, doing cross word puzzles and shopping.  I don't have any family left.  Hope your having a good holiday weekend!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 121
Dear MarAnf2161....I am near you in Florida. I'm so sorry you are lonely. I just moved to Florida recently and can tell you that there is a HUGE difference between Florida and California. There definitely is a bigger world out there......Please send me a note.

Message 66 of 121
Welcome!

Message 67 of 121
Hi jarchow - WELCOME!
I am from Orange County, California - now living in "The Villages", Florida. Was considering Oceanside for retirement, but decided on Florida. Please write and tell me more about you. Working near Manassas, VA.
That sounds interesting.

Message 68 of 121
Welcome my2231. Nice to meet you.

Message 69 of 121
Hi Maggie. I live in North Central Florida also....

Message 70 of 121
Me too! "The Villages", Florida! It is wonderful.