Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PENPALS

Message 411 of 449

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 412 of 449

Hey there,

I am from Minnesota, too. I am Cille.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 413 of 449

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage, Tn.  I like to read, and go on cruises.  Would love to pen pal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 414 of 449

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 415 of 449

I think it would be fun to have a penpal, but I'd prefer it to be one on one, not on a public forum.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Message 416 of 449

I think it would be cool to have a pen pal....  Or I guess it would be a keyboard pal since no one actually communicates by mail.  

Highlighted

Message 417 of 449
I would enjoy participating in this pen pal message board too. I am in Minnesota.
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 418 of 449
Hi Carol.
I created a profile years ago and put my picture on it so this pulled it over. If you haven't created a profile, do so and include your picture. I'm still unsure...can we send a private message to a penpal without having to post it here for everyone to read? I would think that makes more sense with having a penpal otherwise this should be called a message blog.
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 419 of 449
Hi Ron! Welcome to penpals! Where are you from? Doing anything special today with friends and family? My name is Maggie by the the way and I live in north central Florida.
MAGGIE
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 420 of 449
Don't blame you a bit Marti. I too don't like to put on the roads during the holidays. Too many people drinking and just being plain senseless. Plus you guys are looking at some bad weather heading your way as well.. Stay safe. Will say a prayer for you friend 🙏🏻 and thanks for serving and keeping us free! 🇺🇸
MAGGIE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users