Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 261 of 425

I would like to become a pen pal to someone who likes to write letters via U.S. Postal Service. How do I accomplish this? 

Thank you, 

Andrea Sauceda

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: WISH: PENPALS

Message 262 of 425

Hi Jane.  Just joined so I am really new to this.  Your post was the first i saw.  I am 72 disabled and a widower for 28 yrs now.  Presently living in a retirement center.  One daughter who has her own family and various family scattered fro coast to coast.  I am a USMC veteran of viet nmam, retired truck driver and musician and just looking for someone to have a decent intelligent conversation with.  Email would be best as i have a touch of Parkinsons and tremors make my penmanship a terrible sight.  I love country music, Tennesse football and Atlanta Braves baseball, reading, and American history, espescially native american.  If you would like to reply i am in TN.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: July 14 2018 A Thought Pen Pal difficulty

Message 263 of 425

Hi Merriman

This is Jane. I am very similar to you. My age is 61 young. Lol ! I enjoy reading and am also sick of folks faves stuck in cell phones. So sad this robot phase people are obsessed with today.  [email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy]. Please respond via PM when you can.

Jane Spitfire

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 264 of 425

Hi! I am lonely older career lady currently in CA. My children are grown and single but really need a pen pal. Please respond back 

Jane

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 265 of 425

Good evening & Happy New Year 2019 Susan, I'm here 😊 "resting my bones" -- sited having fellowship with my wife, daughter & our "Treasure" my 8 yr., old grandson, I try my best to enjoy life "one moment at a time / in a tranquil manner regardless of life's daily issues, may the Higher Power of your understanding bless you with lots ..., of health / inner peace & always keep you safe, "buenas noches" / good night.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 266 of 425

Hello,

I hope this new years bring you hope, happiness, and friendships. Near and far to you. I found a Quilt group by accidently one day in a local library so I've joined. I've joined my Local gym so i can have more people to communicate with in a group. I needed to come out my comfort make me more happy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 267 of 425

I red your posts and am in the same situation as you. I have recently lost my husband after taking care of him for many years. I find myself now very alone. I have adult children but no one who has the same experiences as me.  My family is all gone or live in different parts of the world..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 268 of 425

Gary --- warm respectful greetings from Puerto Rico / USA, I'm Genaro a disabled US Army veteran, I could relate to you, I too don't like the world "old" I instead preferr "a little less young" -- 😊, while in the military I worked as a "Connon crew member" (MOS 13B10), I served our blessed Nation / USA with dignity, respect & pride. I'm greatful to a Higher Power every day for being alive, being a cancer survivor, having a wonderful wife (we being married for over 35 yrs.,) two grown up children (a daughter & a son) and two treasures -- [grandsons 8 & 10]. In closing, sincerely wishing you lots ... of health & may the Higher Power of your understanding instill in your inner self --- HIS calmness / peace --- every day I try to take "life issues" one moment at a time, I have learned the only thing I have for certain *** is today and now ***, be safe & take care, don't be timid, feel free to reach out to this 58 yrs., old disabled veteran, I enjoy pen paling, meeting folks from all over the world, 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 269 of 425

Happy Holidays to you & a very Happy New Year --- full of lots ..., of health & inner calmness, my sincere wishes from Puerto Rico / USA, be safe, don't hesitate to reply if you wish to be my Pen Pal "One Moment At A Time"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 270 of 425

I'm looking for someone to talk to also.  I never had a pen pal before, but now I want someone to share with and this seems the best way because it's so hard to meet people in person now.  It seems everyone spends their lives in front of screens.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors