Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Conversationalist

Re: PENPALS

Message 91 of 121
Hi Ron! Welcome to penpals! Where are you from? Doing anything special today with friends and family? My name is Maggie by the the way and I live in north central Florida.
MAGGIE
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 92 of 121
Don't blame you a bit Marti. I too don't like to put on the roads during the holidays. Too many people drinking and just being plain senseless. Plus you guys are looking at some bad weather heading your way as well.. Stay safe. Will say a prayer for you friend 🙏🏻 and thanks for serving and keeping us free! 🇺🇸
MAGGIE
Info Seeker

Message 93 of 121
Hi, Ron. I just posted but not sure to whom! Would enjoy participating . Hope your Memorial Day is good. We are having a beautiful day here in Upstate SC.I am hoping to get out on our very small neighborhood lake and try out my kayak. Should be interesting for sure. Happy Memorial Day! Marti
Info Seeker

Message 94 of 121
Hi. I just received this penpal info from AARP and would really enjoy participating. My name is Marti and I live in SC. Memorial Day is a meaningful day to me because I am from a very long line of veterans, from WWll to Desert Storm. I plan to stay off the roads today and enjoy being at home. Hope your day is a good one. Marti
Conversationalist

Message 95 of 121
Yes I think penpals are a great idea to make new friends 👏🏻🙌🏻👍🏻
MAGGIE
Conversationalist

Message 96 of 121
Hey there Phyllis! Hello from Hot, humid central Florida!🌤 Pleased to make your acquaintance! Got any plans for today? Just me and my boxer hanging out here at home.
MAGGIE
Conversationalist

Message 97 of 121
Chris, how did you get your photo on the page?
Carol
Carol
Conversationalist

Message 98 of 121
Hi Ron,
Any plans for today?
Carol
Carol
Conversationalist

Message 99 of 121
Would love to have a penpal.
I am from Minnesota
Carol
Info Seeker

Message 100 of 121
I would definitely be interested in corresponding.
Ron Thirin