Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: WISH: PENPALS

Message 241 of 425

My name is Aggie. No I don't live in Texas, ha,ha.   I am in NJ.

• Would like to talk to good people. I like books,movies ice

-cream and antique shops. Oh yeah first of all I love God family and

friends. I hate typing as your can see.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 242 of 425

no i don't care where anyone lives   pen pals it is... so very nice to meet another East Coaster!  Hello NY

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 243 of 425

I'm not, I'm in NYC.  But this is pen pals, so if you don't care, I sure don't.

Merrilly

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 244 of 425

where in calif are you?  i am in fresno

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 245 of 425

Hi Roger

Very nice to meet you.   i see you  are a musician, thats wonderful.  i love music, country, pop, oldies, opera, classical  a whole lot of it.  my fav hobbie is  genealogy.  been doing that for over 30 yrs now.  and i like playing in my gardens and i my garage, turning trash into treasure.      we must talk again

debbi

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 246 of 425

Hello Debra

Hope my reply is acceptable but i have been corresponding with Jane for a short while now.  I am in TN, disabled, and widowed.  I you would like me for a penpal please let me know.  I am 72, retired truck driver and musician just looking for people to chat with.

Hope to hear from you soon

Roger

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 247 of 425

Hi  I am Debbi, living in calif also   Boston transplant..   looking to chat with folks about everything

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 248 of 425

Hi Jane.  I too am looking for a pen pal.  I lived in California for over 28 years before I retired. Pick a topic and let's communicate.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 249 of 425

Hello, I am looking for a pen pal that just want to communicate about life events.  I am a widow for over 20 years and I am finally feeling like talking to other people besides my family and friends.  I am a retired teacher from California.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon and thank you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 250 of 425

Dr Jane,

sorry for not replyng in such a while but I have been a little under the weather for a few days.  Weather here has been crazy and seems like everybody is sick with the flu to a certain extent.  Hope it will clear up soon.  I am ready for spring.  My allergies will be minor compared to this.

Oh well, enough griping.  I do listen to radio quite a bit.  Local station here plays a lot of classic country and oldies rock.  great music.  Havent seen any Longmire movies but have read several of the books.  Enjoyed those.  Dont have an i pad.  Still have enough truoble figuring out this laptop and smartphone.  I am not exactly a tech wizard.  More into old cars and mechanics of them.  love fixing things and working with my hands.

I am undecided about legalizing pot.  Tried it a couple time when in my 20s and dont see anything special about it.  Thought it was overrated myself.  CBD oil though seems to help with certain medical problems and does not have any THC in it so no high can be had.  In that respect i think it should be legal for use.  I am however addicted to cigarettes.  Quit once for 10 yrs.  gonna have to again.  Too expensive.  And i do enjoy a sip of brandy or bourbon occasionally.  At my age the only two vices left for me.

Hope you are well and wish you luck with your writing.

your friend

Roger

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.