Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: PENPALS

Message 21 of 116
Welcome Gina!
If you'd like to be my penpal - send me a message!
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 22 of 116
Hi Allison,
Welcome!!! Send me a message if you'd like to be penpals.
Info Seeker

Message 23 of 116

Hi, I just realized I didn't introduce myself. I'm Allison I live in upstate New York. I no longer work though I've spent my carrer in the Special Eduction field. My hobbies include reading, water color painting and sewing. I perfer classic rock music and my TV choices are eclectic.

I'd really like to be Pen Pals......

Thanks in advance for including me.

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 116

Hi Gail,

I too am in upstate New York. When I was growing up being pen pals with other girls was the "in"

thing" to do. I hadent even concidered being pen pals with anyone until I read your post. I am now single and I have two boys. I have about 30 years in the Special Education feild. I no longer work as a Teacher but I'm still involed everyday. 

Have a great day!

Regards,

Allison

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 116

Hi Info Seeker,

Pen paling sounds fun to me too if you are still game. Haven't been a pen pal in a long while but I'm hopeful it's like riding a bike!! Im in Texas where it is hotter than tamales already but I love Texas so much I wont complain. Not sure if you ever get acclimated to the long hot summers but have been told over and over that it beats the long snowy winters. Hope to hear from you.

Gina

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 26 of 116
Hi Phyllis
Good to meet you on here and even more we both live in NC.
Hope your day is going great
Blessings
Dawn
Info Seeker

Message 27 of 116
Would love to join pen pal. I' m middle age but still work and go to graduate school. Avid gardener and live in North Carolina. Also lived in 2 other countries. Sure I'd love to become a part of pen pals.... Used to do so in earlier school days ... Respond and I'll do likewise.
Regards. Dawn

MY NEW TALKSHOW! : PENPALS

Message 28 of 116

Dear Penpals...

I will be launching a show just for you very soon.  In the meantime.....

Listen to my new episode Retirement is Work at http://tobtr.com/s/8977723. #BlogTalkRadio

I will be scheduling my next show tomorrow.  I hope you will join me.

BEACH.jpg

Info Seeker

Re: June 10, 2016 : PENPALS with another New Yorker

Message 29 of 116

Hi Marie,

I live in Upstate NY, near Syracuse. If you choose to move here, it is definitely a very beautiful place to live. Ithaca has the gorges and alot of state parks, but because it has two colleges, it is probably the most expensive place to live upstate. I am not that familiar with Buffalo,  other than it is a booming area. If you don't mind snow, any where upstate is great. 

I live on a farm, where we rent out the land to a local farmer who grows corn and sowbeans. My husband hunts deer in the fall, but he is not into fishing. We have two dogs and three cats. I work in Syracuse.

If you would like to be penpals, please email me back.

Take care, 

Sue

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 116
Hi I have been to the villages and it is a very nice place.I visit several times a year. I have friends that live in Oxford just outside ocala.