From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 251 of 317
YES I THINK PEN PALS IS A GREAT IDES, I WOULD LOVE TO BE SOME ONE PENPAL I AM 73 AND MY HUSBAND PSS SO I AM ALONG. LOOKING FOR SOME THING TO DO. THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO VA, NORTHFOLK
CROUCH
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 252 of 317

How do I find a penpal from Europe? I am planning on going there in a few weeks. Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 253 of 317

Hi I was raised in Orange Co. and thought of retiring in Oceanside but enjoy living in the Central Coast Calif. so I'm selling my house in Oceanside. Do you know how to get a penpal from Europe? I'm leaving for a trip there real soon. Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 254 of 317
Hi Linda!
Did you have a good Memorial Day? I did. It was beautiful out here in Minnesota.
Carol
Carol
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 255 of 317
Hi! How is Jacksonville treating you? I visited there a few years ago and loved it.
Carol
Carol
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 256 of 317

Hi, I'm in my 70s too. I live alone except for my dogs, in western NY. I like to read books, read email, walk my dogs, play Bridge, watch L&O on Tv, Dancing with the stars, etc. I will email pen pal if you like.

Dottie

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 257 of 317

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 258 of 317

Hi PB,  thanks for the response.  Can you tell me where you live?  I've been thinking about moving elsewhere but don't know where yet.  And I forgot to mention that I love baseball & my DBacks in Arizona.  I don't get out much, don't have a car anymore since my neuropathy in my feet got so worse I couldn't feel the brake pedal anymore.  But I use the bus and cabs to go out.  Hope to hear from you again.  Jan

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 259 of 317

Hi Jan, Looking for another pen pal? I am in my 70's also, life alone, have no family. enjoy crossword puzzles, Jeopardy, reading and knitting hats for chemo patients. Still live in my home, but it is much to large for me now, just cannot seem to let go, yet. Hope to continue talking with you.

PB

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 260 of 317

Hi Cindy,  my name is Jan and I live in Phoenix.  Nice to find another person from Arizona.  I live in a senior apartment bldg.  I'm 71 and I love horses, animals in general, doing cross word puzzles and shopping.  I don't have any family left.  Hope your having a good holiday weekend!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season