Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS

Please post a reply if you would like to be penpals.

thank-you-glitters-34.gif

Contributor

How do I find a penpal from Europe? I am planning on going there in a few weeks. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Veronica, my name is Cindy and I will be 57 on the 4th of July. I live in Buckeye Arizona. I am disabled but prior to that I worked in Healthcare administration. I am married, have one grown son and 3 granddaughters. I hope to hear back from you soon. Have a wonderful holiday today.
Sincerely,
Cindy
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi, My name is David from New York
Happy Birthday
Looking for a pen pal.

Please respond to
[personal email address removed from public view - please use the Private Messaging provided on the community]

Be safe and have a great day.
David

David Eig
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Cindy,  my name is Jan and I live in Phoenix.  Nice to find another person from Arizona.  I live in a senior apartment bldg.  I'm 71 and I love horses, animals in general, doing cross word puzzles and shopping.  I don't have any family left.  Hope your having a good holiday weekend!

Super Contributor

Hi Jan, Looking for another pen pal? I am in my 70's also, life alone, have no family. enjoy crossword puzzles, Jeopardy, reading and knitting hats for chemo patients. Still live in my home, but it is much to large for me now, just cannot seem to let go, yet. Hope to continue talking with you.

PB

Periodic Contributor

Hi, I'm in my 70s too. I live alone except for my dogs, in western NY. I like to read books, read email, walk my dogs, play Bridge, watch L&O on Tv, Dancing with the stars, etc. I will email pen pal if you like.

Dottie

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Dottie,
I saw your post and I have similar interests. I enjoy reading and playing bridge. I read voraciously about 5 books a week. I also have a dog. I haven't quite figured out to do forum posting. Is there a way we can communicate privately or off forum?
Hope to communicate further.
Karen
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi PB,  thanks for the response.  Can you tell me where you live?  I've been thinking about moving elsewhere but don't know where yet.  And I forgot to mention that I love baseball & my DBacks in Arizona.  I don't get out much, don't have a car anymore since my neuropathy in my feet got so worse I couldn't feel the brake pedal anymore.  But I use the bus and cabs to go out.  Hope to hear from you again.  Jan

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work tull time, live with my retired husb and family in Hermitage TN.  Like reading, beach, and cruising.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I think it would be fun to have a penpal, but I'd prefer it to be one on one, not on a public forum.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

No problem!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

0 Kudos
Contributor

@uchick wrote:

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

0 Kudos

Hi:
I live in the Capital of Texas area. I think this is a great idea. I am retired and love working in the garden, cooking, and painting.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello to Kim Houston. 
I tried to reply but your “send private message” is not set up so I was unable to send you my info about becoming a pen pal. 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi Carmen...welcome!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Carmen, My name is David and Married.
Looking for a pen pal since we are spending so much time close to home.
A strange moment in American History.
Me, I am staying close to home, and looking for some new friends.
Be careful, Stay safe.
Please answer to
[personal email address removed from public view - please use the Private Messaging provided on the community]

Thanks, David

David Eig
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I think it would be cool to have a pen pal....  Or I guess it would be a keyboard pal since no one actually communicates by mail.  

Gold Conversationalist

Rockaria...cute "cool" kitty!
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi. I just received this penpal info from AARP and would really enjoy participating. My name is Marti and I live in SC. Memorial Day is a meaningful day to me because I am from a very long line of veterans, from WWll to Desert Storm. I plan to stay off the roads today and enjoy being at home. Hope your day is a good one. Marti
Periodic Contributor

Hi. Thank you for the kudos! I am a retired teacher, and now an active volunteer in my community, so I definitely stay busy. Nice to hear from you. Have a beautiful day. Marti
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi, My name is David from New York
Thanks for your service as a teacher
Looking for a pen pal.

Please respond to

Be safe and have a great day.
David

David Eig
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Don't blame you a bit Marti. I too don't like to put on the roads during the holidays. Too many people drinking and just being plain senseless. Plus you guys are looking at some bad weather heading your way as well.. Stay safe. Will say a prayer for you friend 🙏🏻 and thanks for serving and keeping us free! 🇺🇸
MAGGIE
0 Kudos
Contributor

Would love to have a penpal.
I am from Minnesota
Carol
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hey there,

I am from Minnesota, too. I am Cille.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Welcome Cille!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Pen pals sounds like a great idea.
Contributor

Hi Info Seeker,

Pen paling sounds fun to me too if you are still game. Haven't been a pen pal in a long while but I'm hopeful it's like riding a bike!! Im in Texas where it is hotter than tamales already but I love Texas so much I wont complain. Not sure if you ever get acclimated to the long hot summers but have been told over and over that it beats the long snowy winters. Hope to hear from you.

Gina