Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

New Here

Hello...This is my second attempt to post here. I don't find the site very user friendly. My first post/reply just flew off into space.

I enjoy pen paling and have had pen pals all my life. They come and they go. I have had one snail mail pen pal for 28 years. However, I am severely visually impaired and snail mail is too difficult. Email is much easier to see. I don't mind discussing "veritable" topics but since I nver had kids I can't say much about them. I hope to meet some interesting people here.

Regular Contributor

Good afternoon, 

I am looking for pen pals. One that doesn't mind email. I was thinking of making it a weekly, biweekly, or monthly correspondence depending on their schedules. During these times, I feel that it is a good time to reach out to people and make friends. A little about me, I am recently married and almost 31 years old. We have two cats and a dog. I have been called an "old soul" my entire life which may be why I studied history and library science in college. I love history, listening and telling stories. I am really into puzzles, reading, gardening, baking, and crafts. I am currently learning cross stitch and crochet. 

Thank you! I look forward to hearing you all!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello Connie.  I am new here too, my first day.  Covid stay at home requirements has driven to try connections on line.:-(

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hello, @ACE69, welcome to the AARP Online Community!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hello, @ConnieT873779, welcome to the AARP Online Community. We're glad to have you! There a couple discussions that you may be interested in: "PENPALS" and "Just Chatting". Another good way to get started is to complete your profile. Let me know if you have questions. -Lynne

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Good afternoon, 

I am looking for pen pals. One that doesn't mind email. I was thinking of making it a weekly, biweekly, or monthly correspondence depending on their schedules. During these times, I feel that it is a good time to reach out to people and make friends. A little about me, I am recently married and almost 31 years old. We have two cats and a dog. I have been called an "old soul" my entire life which may be why I studied history and library science in college. I love history, listening and telling stories. I am really into puzzles, reading, gardening, baking, and crafts. I am currently learning cross stitch and crochet. 

Thank you! I look forward to hearing you all!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP