Contributor

Just Chatting

Just trying this out to see if there are any responses and if it does work.  Never did this before. 

Trusted Contributor

That's funny...you gotta love the South!  I was born in Augusta and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!  For two years I lived in another state but came back home!  I do love hearing about other places though.

Have a great day, Rebecca

Rebecca
Trusted Contributor

(6 comments) What time zone and location is EVERYONE in? I am Eastern Time Zone - Cave Spring, Virginia.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I'm in Eastern...Augusta, Ga.

Rebecca
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Bess,I'm Lee.. Maine here.

Trusted Contributor

Hey Lee, I love to see pictures of Maine.  It looks like a painting.  I have always wanted to take a road trip from Georgia, following the East coast,  all the way to Maine and as far as you can go.  Your accent is as distinct as a Southern accent!

Have a great day, Rebecca

Rebecca
Bronze Conversationalist

I really think you would enjoy a trip like that. Maine is a great place to explore.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Maybe one day. There is so much to see in the US. 

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am in pacific 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

(1 comment) 🥳 Happy New Year Everyone!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Happy new year

Trusted Contributor

(1 comment) One Day At A Time @LeeS6949 👌

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thats all we can do

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

(2 comments) Happy Friday and how are you today?

Regular Contributor

The nice thing about being retired is everyday can be friday

Bronze Conversationalist

Me and "the gang" are doing great. Hope that you are as well.

Trusted Contributor

(1 comment) Lol @LeeS6949 , you had me "giggling" - oh yes, those famous resolutions we never keep 😂🤣

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

So far Ive kept one lol. Then I quit while I was ahead. Glad I could give you a giggle. They help the day dont they! Enjoy tour nap. 😴

Bronze Conversationalist

it works I think. its like anywhere else in life. if you come into contact with the right people you will want to stay in contact with them and they you. lots of very great people in this community.

Regular Contributor

The right people at the right time in your life is a challenge

Trusted Contributor

4 comments (12/28/22) Anyone has any  New Year's RESOLUTIONS? Me, to "appreciate" the positive people in my life! Too many times I let the TOXIC folks ruin things for me. 👌 Thanks, Nicole 🙂 (Cave Spring, Virginia)

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I made my final resolution years ago,that was not to make anymore. I broke most of them anyway but I really like yours. I figure the toxic people aren't worth my time and if I let them get to me they 'win". And THAT'S not gonna happen lol. Instead I look at the new year as another fresh chance at life. I luv the newness of the year and the chances I'll get to enjoy my life. The possibilities are many and if we discount the afore mentioned toxic ones we will reap the benefits of a positive life. In your case florida is coming and with it a new level of happiness for you in 2023. A wonderful change to look forward too. It WILL happen 😃

Regular Contributor

I never make New Year's resolutions.  Instead, I look to the new year as the start of a new beginning.  2023 is as bright and shiny as a new penny and full of possibilities.  Start the year on a positive note and make it your best year yet!  😁

Barbara

Trusted Contributor

1 comment ➡️Luv your response Barbara @Jerseystorm , Nicole 🙂⬅️

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Thank you Nicole!

Bronze Conversationalist

Sooooo ? Is anyone interested in Just Chatting?

Periodic Contributor

Welcome aboard.  I'm about as new here as you are.  My problem is that I have trouble finding the chatrooms I've posted to.  IMHO they should make the rooms easier to find.

With that said, tell us a bit about yourself and/or your interests. 

arusk
Periodic Contributor

Hi,  I'm Aldo from Wisconsin.  Like you, I haven't done this before and don't even know if I'll get any responses.  I know there is a way to post to everyone in this chatroom but I haven't figgered out how to do that, hence this reply to you.  Here's hoping that you find this message and can help me out.  Thanx,  Aldo

arusk
Contributor

I would be happy to chat with anyone in SE PA or S NJ

Periodic Contributor

You're one up on me. This chat forum is difficult to navigate.   I finally got signed in and now I don't know how to post a message except, like this where I'm replying to your specific posting.  

arusk
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP