Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Joke of the Day-Sun-Sept 13

Bob Hope once said that he "didn't mind doing benefits for all religions because he didn't want to blow the hereafter on a technicality!"

Bronze Conversationalist

A Kids Prayer: Dear GOD: Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through business?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dear GOD: I bet it is hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. there are only four people in our family, and I can never do it. 

Bronze Conversationalist

I read this in Reader's Digest; My teenage son and I were discussing dating and relationships. To impress upon him that I had valuable experience  , I commented," You know, I've been around the barn a few times."                                                                                                                                                'Yeah Mom," he said unimpressed," but always on the same horse."

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP