Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Is this thing on?

A newbie here 

Would like to make this channel more active then it is Any takers?

Social Butterfly

@Jerome19468  Welcome to the online community.  What topic(s)  would  you like to have on this forum?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I can talk about current events, sports

My background is in "IT" was it yours?

Social Butterfly

@Jerome19468  We had a very popular political forum ( I don't really discuss politics )  AARP had to remove that forum, because it got very heated.  Wondering if there is a way to discuss current events without it getting emotionally charged.  

I have been a participant in the online community for about a year.  With over 36 million AARP members, I'm amazed that there is not more traffic in the community. I say a current event forum could be very popular. Give it a shot!

I'm a bit of a nerd.  Trying to get some interest for limerick writing/reading on this forum.  But it's obviously a very niche topic. My other contributions have been on the family & friend forum, and on healthy living site.  

Again, welcome, and the best of luck with your forum!

Regular Social Butterfly

I, too, IT, long before it was called "IT" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Back in the early 80s, everyone else was afraid of "that technology" so I jumped (not that I was fearless, but because I was curious).

That led to a very good and interesting life; I hope my grandchildren will note that in their histories.

Sports were my second love, when I lived in KC; great educational chance for anyone: math, trig, aerodynamics.

Our Dad was National League purist and we drove to Chi every weekend I can remember for Bears or Cubs games; since moving to LV, sports isn't quite the same. While we're now growing into the Professional Sports biz, it's not the same... just need someone to take over who is honest with no ugly past...

#WearAMask

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP