Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Social Butterfly

HBO Documentary: Branson

I've got to be honest, I always felt Richard Branson was just a Brit version of dotard...

{carriage return | carriage return} DUE TO NEW EDIT SOFTWARE AARP HAS ENFORCED

After viewing this doc epi 1, I really think I might like him as a human being.{carriage return | carriage return} DUE TO NEW EDIT SOFTWARE AARP HAS ENFORCED

Will obviously require watching the entire doc, but based on this I feel I got him all wrong.{carriage return | carriage return} DUE TO NEW EDIT SOFTWARE AARP HAS ENFORCED

What do you think?{carriage return | carriage return} DUE TO NEW EDIT SOFTWARE AARP HAS ENFORCED

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @WebWiseWoman ๐ŸŒป

Iโ€™m curious.... what is this:

{carriage return | carriage return} DUE TO NEW EDIT SOFTWARE AARP HAS ENFORCED

Thanks ~Allen ๐ŸŽ„

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

We are no longer able to correctly format posts. As a retired editor, it has stirred up some ugliness in me, so I added, as an aside to AARP to please check their software.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Social Butterfly

@Therapist4u

er, for a few days at least the AARP Community posting editor seemed to have lost the ability to hit the "Enter" key a few times so as to create a new paragraph with a blank line in-between the paragraphs. This was very annoying for a number of us posters. (See https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/Test-Posts/td-p/2471441)

I'm not certain but it ~may~ be fixed now. [No, it's not]

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP