Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Good Evening Everyone

Hope everyone is having a great evening, I'm from Texas where is everyone from ?? 

Super Contributor

Cupcakes,  Sayin' you're from Texas is a little like sayin' I'm from the United states ! Are you from the Cajun side, the Texican side , the Gulfshore, or the desert side? (Oh, I forgot a bout the handle of the pan!) I had a buddy in the Army who was from the Panhandle, and he used to tell me;"buddy, it's like the rectum of the Nation, we will freeze you in the winter, and roast you in the summer, and there ain't much in between!" Haha-he didn't seem to care much for it!

Super Contributor

Just in locally, Indiana is now FOURTH  HIGHEST in the Nation in new Covid cases.   So all of you Hoosier crackers and corn-field-savages, put that *&@#$% mask on will you, and quit being such cantanqerous old poopyheads. 'Cause it's becoming very obvious, whatever you've been doing, "AIN'T WORKING !"

Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

Hi cu[pcakes, I"m IndyMo and Ilive in the racing capitol of the USA-Indiianapolis. Well, actually I live in Avon which is a suburb on the West side. I'm 82 and married for 62 years and we are "house captives" like so many in our age-bracket. We won't be going anywhere until a Covid vaccine is out and available, so we hope that will be before the end of the year. Happy fourth of JUly-IndyMo
Super Contributor

Hi Cupcakes, What icing on top??
We are your age and yes it is scary going out
We live in New York and plan to stay close to home.
Looking for a pen pal while we are home.
We can always talk about the GOOD OLD DAYS

Please respond to
[personal email address removed from public view for your safety - please use the Private Messaging function]

and stay safe, David

David Eig
Social Butterfly

Good evening and Hello everyone. I'm Oscar from Arizona 

Contributor

Hi Oscar from Az. My name is Barbara from NYC. I remember pre COVID when I travelled thru your state on road trips. I’m looking for a pen pal to share thoughts as we ride this pandemic out. Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Super Contributor

Hi Oscar, Happy 4th of July, My name is David and Married.
Looking for a pen pal since we are spending so much time close to home.
A strange moment in American History.

Be careful, Stay safe.
Please answer to
[personal email address removed from public view - please use the Private Messaging provided on the community]

David Eig
Social Butterfly

Hi Barbara from NYC, hope you're doing well and in good spirits. I would gladly like to be your penpal. It be easier if you could send me a pm.

Super Contributor

Hi Barbara, happy 4th of July,
My name is David and Married. and we also live in N Y
Looking for a pen pal since we are spending so much time close to home.
A strange moment in American History.

Be careful, Stay safe.
Please answer to
[personal email address removed from public view - please use the Private Messaging provided on the community]

David

David Eig
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @CupCakes609210, good evening!! ...same here (north Texas)!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP