Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

First Post-Covid Restaurant You Have or Will Go To?

Bronze Conversationalist

First Post-Covid Restaurant You Have or Will Go To?

We're not really post-covid yet, but I met my ex a month ago or so at an Applebees (chain lunch and dinner plus sports bar). I would have rather gone somewhere with better food, but the location was convenient for our purpose and we both knew where it was.

Where will you go?

I'm still ordering in delivery or getting take out, but soon I hope to enjoy a nice margarita at my local Mexican restaurant. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Newick's Lobster House in Dover, NH. Best seafood platter around! A family favorite restaurant for over 40 years.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well, it ain't fancy, but I ate inside at a Burger King two weeks ago. They still had most of the tables blocked off, and those that were available had a laminated sheet on them mentioning that it had been sanitized.

After eating, I bused my tray, leaving really no trace that I had been there.

As I drove away, I suddenly realized that there was no reason that any employee would have reason to re-sanitize that particular table if they hadn't seen me sitting there. Or before I had been there, if someone else had been there previously. 

So while I give 'em points for trying, their reopening-the-dining-room protocols need some work.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I miss Burger Kings. The one closest to me has become a Starbucks. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP