Mine are:

Glue Gun & Roses

Do It On A Dime

The Art Of Improvement

MadFit

Joshua Becker

What are your favs?

Honored Social Butterfly

I like to search for concerts by my favorite bands since they may be posted anywhere. Have found many good ones that way. I also search for interviews with my favorite band members.

And then I enjoy some of the reaction videos, usually posted by young people discovering music from 70’s and 80’s. But there are also some young professionals, from composers to opera singers to vocal and music instructors, who also react or study a lot of classic rock and metal music / musicians. These can be very interesting, and often, surprising. A few sites I like are . . .

The Charismatic Voice - opera singer,vocal instructor reaction videos 

The Daily Doug (Doug Helvering) - classical composer reaction videos 

David Bennett Piano - Music Theory applied to rock and pop music 

Bands and Musicians. . .

Scorpions

Iron Maiden 

Nightwish

Paul McCartney

Ringo Starr

John Lennon

George Harrison

The Beatles, and anything about The Beatles 

to name a few.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

@MaVolta  Thank you for your input.  I've always been a huge Beatles fan.

Super Contributor

@Rhymesometimes  Oh yeah, the Ted Talks!  I haven't watched a lot of those, but I've enjoyed the ones I have caught.  

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171  You can feel out a questionaire  on the YouTube site with the topics you are interested in, and they will periodically send you a link to once that fit your interest categories.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Really?  Where on YouTube is this questionaire?  Easy enough to find?  Cause I think I'd do that.  

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171  I honestly can't remember how I connected with the TED questionaire. I'm sorry.  Should be somewhere on the main site.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@Rhymesometimes No worries, I'll put my big girl panties on and find it.  🙂

Super Contributor

You know, I tend to look for specific things on Youtube, like... how to fix a bathroom sink, a whole in your favorite leggings, etc. But, when I went back to school several years ago I loved the fact that I could find other professors and students give notes and advice. It was a great help with studies.

I know there's a lot more to YouTube cause my husband and BFF keep recommending shows to me. I just need to get around to catching a few.

My husband is a fan of Joe Rogan and a surfer guy's show, but I don't recall his name.

Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171 I really enjoy the TED talks. Especially if they have something to do with our mental or physical health.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP