Mine are:

Glue Gun & Roses

Do It On A Dime

The Art Of Improvement

MadFit

Joshua Becker

What are your favs?

Honored Social Butterfly

I like to search for concerts by my favorite bands since they may be posted anywhere. Have found many good ones that way. I also search for interviews with my favorite band members.

And then I enjoy some of the reaction videos, usually posted by young people discovering music from 70โ€™s and 80โ€™s. But there are also some young professionals, from composers to opera singers to vocal and music instructors, who also react or study a lot of classic rock and metal music / musicians. These can be very interesting, and often, surprising. A few sites I like are . . .

The Charismatic Voice - opera singer,vocal instructor reaction videos 

The Daily Doug (Doug Helvering) - classical composer reaction videos 

David Bennett Piano - Music Theory applied to rock and pop music 

Bands and Musicians. . .

Scorpions

Iron Maiden 

Nightwish

Paul McCartney

Ringo Starr

John Lennon

George Harrison

The Beatles, and anything about The Beatles 

to name a few.

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

@MaVolta  Thank you for your input.  I've always been a huge Beatles fan.

Super Contributor

@Rhymesometimes  Oh yeah, the Ted Talks!  I haven't watched a lot of those, but I've enjoyed the ones I have caught.  

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171  You can feel out a questionaire  on the YouTube site with the topics you are interested in, and they will periodically send you a link to once that fit your interest categories.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Really?  Where on YouTube is this questionaire?  Easy enough to find?  Cause I think I'd do that.  

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171  I honestly can't remember how I connected with the TED questionaire. I'm sorry.  Should be somewhere on the main site.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@Rhymesometimes No worries, I'll put my big girl panties on and find it.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Super Contributor

You know, I tend to look for specific things on Youtube, like... how to fix a bathroom sink, a whole in your favorite leggings, etc. But, when I went back to school several years ago I loved the fact that I could find other professors and students give notes and advice. It was a great help with studies.

I know there's a lot more to YouTube cause my husband and BFF keep recommending shows to me. I just need to get around to catching a few.

My husband is a fan of Joe Rogan and a surfer guy's show, but I don't recall his name.

Social Butterfly

@MedusaE76171 I really enjoy the TED talks. Especially if they have something to do with our mental or physical health.  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP