Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Email pal or chat here pal

Hi, I would like a email/chat  pall just to chat with.  I live in Wisconsin and I like growing vegetables on my balcony.

I have what they call DDD or like a pinched nerve in my neck, so it interferred

with my balance, so I hardly go out but love to talk!  

I like reading and now since this Virus, have been a Netflix fan.

If anyone would like to chat with me I guess leave a message here-

this is my 1st time doing this.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @OscarE1968 , thank you for responding and hope you get some rest! Happy New Year when it arrives, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Social Butterfly

Thank you and may You have a Happy New Year as well ๐Ÿ™

Social Butterfly

Hello everyone, greetings from the old pueblo Tucson Az. Looking for a chat buddy to help pass the boredom from the pandemic quarantine. I'm 52 years old Hispanic male recently retired from the carpenters union after 33 years in construction. Love to cook garden and pretty much an outdoors type of guy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @OscarE1968 , I am retired living in Virginia. Have you been able to get out more since things seem to be returning to normal? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi Nicole. Hope you're doing well. Haven't been able to get out much, actually returned to work due to some of my former coworkers either died or were not able to come back due to covid. Have been busy training the new generation of carpenter supervisors and foremens. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @OscarE1968 , I am retired living in Virginia. Have you been able to get out more since things seem to be returning to normal? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Regular Contributor

Hi i have tried to find chating friends for a while. I can't seem to work this site very well .I am also a retired nurse but my whole career was in labor and delivery .(best place in the hospital) I live in ca on a remote small ranch.I am in the middle of a two year divorce,I know at my age. I have to have satelite internet  so just recently have been watching netflicks andprime video. I love madame secretary and grace and frankie andvirgin river. 

Regular Contributor

Hi Lynne.  I see that you put a note on here in 2020.  I find it difficult to chat here too.  I have better luck when people actually write to me.  Just curious, any animals on the ranch?   I own 4 cats.  Have had horses in the past and raised showbirds until I became too allergic to feathers.   

Candice

Candice Gourley
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi there!!!    

I know what DDD is.  Was in nursing years ago.  Not a fun issue.    

I once grew carrots and celery and a few other things when I had a patio at an apartment.  It is surprising what one may grow in a limited space, isn't it?  People just thought I was growing green things!  

I too like reading.  Love reading anything Amish, John Grisham, Robin Cook, and James Patterson.  Just finished reading 3 John Grisham books and am starting on the first of 4 James Patterson books that a pen pal sent me.  What do you like to read?   

I also watch Netflix and have seen several shows. 

Recently attended at Tennessee Walking Horse show in the town where I live.  It was a three day show and I went all three nights.  Had a blast!  I love horses.  Use to own a TN Walker.     

Been to Wisconsin many times.  Use to be a long haul trucker/trainer.  Still am an avid bird watcher and trucking made it so easy at times!  Have logged over 300 birds across the US.   

Live in TN, happily newly married (it's the third for both of us), love horses, cats, flowers, genealogy, bird watching, reading, jig saw puzzles, photography, and more.  

Til next time

Candice

Candice Gourley
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @CandiceG867658 , congrats on getting married - we are never too old to find love again. I am divorced, retired and living in Virginia. Hoping to move back to Florida next year 2023 where my only child lives. Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Happy New Year Nicole.  I lived in Pensacola for 23 years.  Then moved to TN to get married.  Best decision I ever made.  Been to VA many times.  My husband and I recently bought a house.  Our 4 100% indoor  cats love it.  I get to feed the birds. I get to plant flowers.  Life is good.  Candice.

Candice Gourley
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP