Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Silver Conversationalist

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 21 of 24

I Love to Bake and I'm a baker and have bakery shop in . I have been bake 16 years .I make mocha and latte  white chocolate  cupcakes and cakes.  toffee truffle brownies Irish cream . And coffee ice cakes and cupcakes  and sweet pies and pumkin pies and homemade eggnog.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 22 of 24

Hay duke Trail Utah 2015Hay duke Trail Utah 2015I have been a long distance backpacker since age 19. I'm retired now at 65 and have about 10,000 miles of hiking on designated trails and many more miles from my career as a wildland firefighter/manager. I feel at home in the wild. I continue to long distance hike now and have completed the Pacific Crest Trail, 200 miles of the Appalachian Trail and about 1100 miles of the Continental Divide Trail and would like to complete hiking the "Triple Crown" in the next few years. Modern lightweight gear makes backpacking doable for older people. The rewards of backpacking are satisfaction at completing a goal, camaraderie and staying in good physical and mental health. My trail journals are at www.postholer.com/fireweed.

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 24

I have many hobbies that nurture and sustain me.  The last 4 years, though, kayaking has become one of my favorites.  It gives me needed exercise, opportunities to enjoy nature, and the ability to either socialize or be by myself.my happy placemy happy place

Community Manager

Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 24 of 24

Richard Ritter works from home, and for the past 10 years he didn’t have much of a social life. So discovering the Encore Chorale — a choir for people over 55 years old that’s open to anyone who wants to join — was life changing.

Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?