Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 11 of 24

Hay what you Face after your not driveing a taxi, things do not look good! On finding work anywhere! Also I'm not looking for work in Moore!

Report Inappropriate Content
Silver Conversationalist

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 12 of 24

My hobby is baking and it's also.I'm a baker and a baker shop in western suburb and it call Naperville IL . For 9year I made mocha brownie and pumkin spice latte cupcakes  and  white chocolate cappuccino. Coffee ice cream cakes and cupcakes and itailan amaretto brownies and cheesecake strawberry cupcakes and last but lease  I made chocolate toffee truffle brownies.  And buttterfingerbrownies My bake good sale like crazy

Gold Conversationalist

Message 13 of 24

I love jewelry designing/making, and have thousands of beads and findings.   Find it relaxing and fun.  I've gone to trade shows, and the prices are through the roof!  I subscribe to jewelry trade magazines to give me ideas.  

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 24

I love animals!  I have a small farm. But dogs and horses are my passion. I wanted to be a veterinarian in my younger years. Of like anything with animals. 

Conversationalist

Message 15 of 24

Richard,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Encore Chorale. I sang all of my life through school, community, and church, but for the last few decades have neglected this part of my life. I'm going to research where there's a similar choir in my community. I know it's an uplifting and fulfilling activity that brings much to life.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 16 of 24

Hmmm I'm just not good with this online stuff! But I'm working on it. Like to have my own limousine of my choice! So i can try to stop DUI where i can. Kenny A 

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 17 of 24

I would like to have a limousine so i can help stnop DUI ! But right now i have no income & not working! I'm trying to find work. Kenny A

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 24

For the last several years I have been developing a passion for wildflowers. I have selected a small area near my home, about 1% of the area of the state of Minnesota, just west of the Twin Cities, and I hunt flowers all through the season. I've come to appreciate both the beauty and the large and small distinctions between different flowers. I hunt the flowers while hiking or while biking, stopping frequently to study them and take pictures. I hope to eventually publish a field guide for others wanting to learn about the wildflowers in this small area.Gray Headed ConeflowerGray Headed Coneflower

Super Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 24

I live for my annual great African safari adventures.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 24
Sounds delicious! And your bakery must smell as wonderful as your cakes taste.