Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 1 of 26
I would be very interested in participating in a program like the one you mentioned in your response. Is there anything like what you are referring to in the Little Rock, Arkansas area? I believe that in addition to being very interesting, it would also be quite therapeutic for many of us.
Barbara K
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you have a special hobby or lifetime pursuit that means the world to you?

Message 2 of 26

Kristy's quilt.jpgMy daughter's college grad gift1of4 panels for second quilt.jpgWorking on my second....

One of my hobbies/passions is hand quilting.  I only do it all by hand...made my first one about a year ago or so....

If anyone has any good ideas....let me know. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26
Yummy! What a great hobby. I'm sure your customers are happy you chose baking.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26
Hi Info Seeker,

I hadn't heard of arm knitting until now. How interesting.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26
Hi Marilyn,

When you say you collect light houses, what size and type do you mean? I ask because I have some lighthouse-themed products left from the days when I was in the gift industry.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

I collect Light Houses & Love to grow plants from seedlings/ also love to draw in charcoal / paint i water colors

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

I love Arts and Crafts. I also love Arm Knitting. I try to do hobbies to keep moving my fingers and arms to help with motions activities.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

What a fantastic hobby! You benefit on so  many levels, and by sharing what you're doing, others get encouraged and benefit as well. Best wishes for travelling many more trails.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

What a wonderful hobby! Many will benefit from your diligence, especially when you publish your guide. Best wishes.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26
Wonderful goal! Best wishes.
Kudos
Views