Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 81 of 1,118

I like the  natural look, so I use very little make-up. I keep my face clean and moisturized. Thanks for your tips.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 82 of 1,118

Beauty at any age comes from within and without.  Without includes healthy living with a balance of exercise, diet, good skin care, plenty of water.  A great site is Webmd Natural Beauty Tips.  The within is a big key to beauty at any age.  Questions for consideration:  Do you have a zest for life regardless of your circumstances?  Get motivated, get connected, don't put it off?  Are you bitter and angry for past or present hurts?  Forgive, move on, put it aside.  It is a prison of your own making that can destroy the beauty of life.  Are you in a rut and shut down?  Take a course, learn something new, volunteer, become a mentor.  There is so much to say about the inner person and how that affects our beauty at any age.  Don't waste another moment in getting with it.  Or if you already "got it" pass it on to others.

Cynthia Logan
Info Seeker

Message 83 of 1,118

Do something exciting! Get your adrenaline pumped up! Do something you fear! Nothing like a great adrenaline rush to get your cheeks a nice rosy pink! A natural beauty treatment!

Info Seeker

Message 84 of 1,118
One tip is to avoid touching your face, keep it clean. Wash with water and pat dry every time you come in from outside your home.
Info Seeker

Message 85 of 1,118

When the mind is refreshed the body will be as well.  Get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, eat your vegetables, avoid processed food and take care of body and skin.

Work out daily even if it's just 15 minutes a day; refresh your skin (noxzema or some other cleanser to remove oil buildup,lotion to keep the skin soft, sunscreen when outdoors, and find some "quiet time" for yourself every day.

Info Seeker

Message 86 of 1,118

Thank you for Beauty At Any Age.

Ann

Info Seeker

Message 87 of 1,118

Beautiful Blessings!

Info Seeker

Message 88 of 1,118
Beauty is important, no matter what a womens' age!
Info Seeker

Message 89 of 1,118

Smile more, it really makes anyone more beautiful!

Info Seeker

Message 90 of 1,118

my beauty trick is just waking up.  it always starts the day out great and when I feel great I know I look good.  Everyone talks ablout diets and beauty tricks.  A smile is the key to any beautiful person.  My teeth are to important to skip in a routine so the 1st thing i do is smile, brush and smile again.  Im ready to face the day - what ever it deals me IM READY