Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 61 of 1,118
Meditate daily, fresh air and sunshine does the soul and body good. Peace!
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 62 of 1,118

Spa sweet!!!

Info Seeker

Message 63 of 1,118

I'm excited about the sweepstakes!  It would be a nice treat!  I am not sure why I cannot download the magazine.  My beauty type is to get plenty of sleep, exercise and drink plenty of water.  I like to make sure and brush my teeth and wash my face each night.  In the morning I start my day with a cup of warm water, 1/2 a lemon and a drop of honey to jump start my metabolism and great source of vitamin C to help my immune system.

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 1,118
I truly appreciate AARP recognizing that beauty, wisdom are just not with the youth. In fact quite the contrary they are still trying catch up they think know more then us until they sit down and listen. We our just like wine we get better with time. I get mistaken for my daughters sister all the time. I don't drink or smoke and I drink plenty of water. Beauty is truly in the eye of the of the be holder. In the world we live in today wisdom, beauty are wasted on the youth today for they take each day far granted when no day is PROMISED
Info Seeker

Message 65 of 1,118

My Mother's beauty tip still works: to brush your hair one hundred times a day!

Info Seeker

Message 66 of 1,118
Inner beauty is all that matters...
Conversationalist

Message 67 of 1,118

Yoga is the key to my health today...I get a crazy workout, stress relieving meditation and quiet thoughts, and toned muscles,. It is so much more than stretching!

Info Seeker

Message 68 of 1,118

Be faithful in skin care - a clean face and beautiful skin are first.  You can't paint (makeup) over a dirty canvas and get the same results.  A clean face makes all the difference.

Info Seeker

Message 69 of 1,118

I moisturize with coconut oil at night.

Info Seeker

Message 70 of 1,118

To whiten your teeth, rinse your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide like you would use mouthwash.