Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 1 of 1,135

Am enjoying looking through this information. Very nice. One thing I do for beauty suggestion is to rub the inside of a banana peel on my face and leave a couple minutes before rinsing off. I had readmits good for skin and exfoliation. I do this occasionally when peeling a banana since it makes use of the peel also. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 1,135

Enjoying looking through this information. One thing I do is if I peel a banana, I occasionally rub the inside of the peel over my face and rinse off after a few minutes. I had read it’s good for your complexion and an to exfoliate.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 1,135

I liked the magazine.  Especially the info. about hair.  So many changes!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 1,135

I really enjoyed and learned a lot from the tips. I have an upside down triangle body shape and am always looking (rarely find) tips for my body.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 1,135
Read the whole Beauty and Style issue. Got some new ideas. Thanks.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 1,135

We all want to look good without looking older than we are and without looking like we’re tryine too hard to look an age that we said good-bye to some time ago.  I would love to find some good information to help me look professional while remaining fresh and approachable. Hip, not quite a granny is what I’m shooting for.  Working with young children and families, I need to be able to maintain a look that doesn’t say “I’m your bossy mom” in order to be relatable.  I crawl around on the floor of multiple homes and get spit up on regularly, so I would love some fashion advice that works for my profession and fits my maturity level.  Help me out here!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 1,135

I loved seeing the before and afters. I have redness around my nose and on my chin. It was an informative article to hear about using a brush and concealer and I'll be mixing my foundation with my moisturizer to make it a bit lighter and smoother going on. 

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 1,135

Drinking a lot of water, no drinking of soda, no smoking, no alcohol. Getting decent rest, daily light workout, spending time with non toxic people. Helping others but making sure to take time out for yourself. Eating a sensible diet but not aways saying no to that molten lava cake. No makeup, no fancy hair, no fancy fashion-dont need it! Finding my inner beauty has been much more meaningful. 

While all of this may sound like a "duh" and cliche advice, this has become my lifestyle. I feel the most beautiful than I have ever felt ever!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Makeup and lotions last longer

Message 9 of 1,135

Before using any lotion or perfume or oil, warm it up.

Warming it will allow it to soak in to your skin.  Skin

pores closes up when cold is applied.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 1,135

Applying a coat of Vaseline before putting on your mascara increases the fullness of your eyelashes.

Kudos
Views