Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

40 Things Every Fearless Woman Should Know

Retired Community Manager

40 Things Every Fearless Woman Should Know

The Girlfriend from AARP recently polled friends and family to put together a list of 40 things every fearless woman should know by 40. Some of our favorites include how to inspire others, how to read a stock portfolio, to appreciate your laugh lines and more!

Did we miss anything? What would you like other women to know? Share your best advice here!

About The Girlfriend: This savvy free weekly digital newsletter from AARP reaches a community 400,000 women strong with its relationship, lifestyle, work, health and money-focused articles. Geared towards women age 40-plus and written from a personal โ€œgirlfriendโ€ perspective, the newsletter addresses womenโ€™s everyday issues, from dealing with difficult health diagnoses to information on chemical peels and tips on how to flirt via text. Subscribe today!

Periodic Contributor

Everybody has an opinion of their friends life choices.  Just be careful to voice your opinion honestly without jealousy and never behind a friends back.  The old adage if you want to make and keep a friend, ''If you have nothing nice to say, ''Don't say anything.''   If your whole life is gossiping about others, get a life!  People have been talking about me my whole life.  Some compliments, some disapproval,  I've tried to live my life authentically.  My authenticity may be fodder for gossips, but I authentically don't care.๐Ÿ˜‹

It is refreshing when we can be whom we want to be. People who gossip have shortcomings in their own lives and are simply jealous of your choices!
Super Contributor

How to "discuss" politics with knowledge. Actually, I don't even care to discuss politics but we should know how to reseach candidates and do our best to vote with those who align with our ideals. 

amcoffiebean
Super Contributor

How to be completely comfortable in your own skin and be able to laugh at yourself.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP