Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARPTeri - Save Your Earn Activity Filters

AARP Rewards Tip โ€“ Save Your Earn Activity Filters

Did you know you can now save your favorite filters on the Earn List?

1. Click on the red โ€œFilter Byโ€ box at the top of the Earn Page (https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/).
  2. Filter by themes, earn type, and/or point value.
  3. Once your filters are chosen click โ€œApplyโ€.
  4. When you return the Earn Page the filters you chose are now saved.
  5. You always have the option to change or clear all saved filters

Insider Tip: As long as your cookies and cache arenโ€™t cleared your earn filters will be saved during your entire session on the site.

Check out all the ways to Learn and Earn on the  AARP Rewards Earn Page - https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/

AARPTeri
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for the tip, Teri, but that doesn't work for me.
Every time I enter AARP Rewards for the first time in a day, my Earn filter is back to nothing chosen for the first two options and Recommended for the third.

For example, I choose Quizzes and Point Value and click Apply. During my session, I can go back to that page and those are still there, but when I leave and then return the next day, it's back to the default.

If you meant that the settings would stay during my session, then mine seems to work. If you meant that Apply would hold those for future sessions, then mine doesn't work.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brightpool  

The filters only stay during the browser session. They do not apply to future sessions.  Thanks for asking for clarification.

AARPTeri
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you, Teri, for the clarification. Now I know that it's working as designed.

Stay well.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh, now I understand.  Everyday I change from videos, to tools/calculators, to quizzes.  I used to just be able to click "earn" from the menu and the filters would reset.

Not any more.  Now I must close previous filters, then enter new filters.  I hope this helps others, but, not me.

Thanks for the notice.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I like this feature, thanks.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP