Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Shall we dance?

Have you danced lately, even if you don't have a partner? Research indicates that dancing has numerous health benefits, including helping focus and improving memory. But I can tell you that for me, dancing is just plan fun! Visit AARP® Staying Sharp®  for more brain health information.

Social Butterfly

The last time I danced, I twisted my ankle and fell.  It did not make me feel better.  It had the opposite effect.  I’m avoiding such activity from now on.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Speaking of dance...Dance your way into the holiday spirit with AARP's free virtual “'Tis the Season to Dance” party on Saturday, Dec. 19, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, hosted by Daybreaker Live. The suggested dress code for this festive gathering is the ugliest holiday sweater you can find!

Register at daybreaker.com/tistheseason to join thousands of participants from around the world in celebrating the season (and the last Daybreaker dance party of 2020) by moving to the beat of R&B classics and holiday disco; plus, stay tuned for special guest appearances that are sure to bring lots of cheer.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP