Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Early Final Q feature in Right Again! Trivia

If you’re looking to top the leaderboard in Right Again! Trivia, you’ll want to look out for the brand-new Early Final Q feature requested by players to get extra points!

At the end of Round 2 and Round 3, you’ll be given the option to answer the Final Q early for extra points. AARP Rewards participants can also redeem Rewards points for special PowerUps on the Early Final Q. Use the Speedster PowerUp and get 1.5x total points – up to 1,200 points for a correct answer!

Get the question right for extra game points:

• 400 extra points + 400 regular Final Q points after Round 2 = 800 total points
    • Or get 1,200 total game points if you use the Speedster PowerUp!
  • 200 extra points + 400 regular Final Q points after Round 3 = 600 total points
    • Or get 900 total game points if you use the Speedster PowerUp!

After you attempt the question, you’ll continue with the game from your previous spot. If you answer the Early Final Q incorrectly, don’t worry. You’ll still have a chance to answer the Final Q at the end of the game. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Personally, I love this change up; I've only succeeded 4 times, but find it a great added incentive.

Thanks, AARP!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Retired Community Manager

@WebWiseWoman, we're so glad you're enjoying the EFQ!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP