Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Married for 29 yrs seperated for 7 yrs

Message 1 of 2

I don't usually do this and you'll find me somewhere in these pages, as well.

But, if your trying for virtual friendship, perhaps a change of your AARP name to something memorable vs your assigned letter and number.😎

Loved completely twice, first ended in death in my arms.Aneurism.

10 years later my ex woke me from my mourning and grabbed my heart.

Second 30 years married, now 4 years alone.Good news I'm finally discovering others, bad news it's been 34 years since I've dated.

Divorce does happen, the love does fade and the pain that goes with it.As does the anger.

Leave yourself open to new adventures in dating. Yes, it is an adventure at 65, took me 2 years to discover what it means when someone says they have a great body and interest.

Guess, I'm slow on the uptake. According to an 8o year old from AARP, be open to a cup of coffee, with another. That's a date, nowadays.

Froze

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Married for 29 yrs seperated for 7 yrs

Message 2 of 2

There are a lot of reasons to not be able to live with someone ..still love them ...but you know that one happy weekend you might have once a year will dissolve into anger cursing, accusations and simply disgust at why I keep thinking it will be different

My husband has never been unfaithful and neither have I .  I believe that's because he values his money more than anything else in the world . His wife ,his 2 children come in a VERY distant second.

ah well ...you make your bed etc, etc

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies