Fitness Expert Denise Austin Shares her Biggest Barrier to Staying Fit! What are Your Barriers to Exercising?

Info Seeker

Re: Life after divorce

Message 1 of 3

Hey, I can understand what you are going through, an emotional breakdown is really difficult to handle in case of divorce. Try to talk with your friends, as talking to them can motivate you and help in overcoming the situation. You can also get more information with voyance direct for psychic reading who can give you a friendly advice. We really need to have peace of mind and positivity in life.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Re: Life after divorce

Message 2 of 3

I also found myself divorced and alone.  I finally ventured out to bowling and different senior centers and now I have a few new friends.  Pray to God for guidance.  

Info Seeker

Life after divorce

Message 3 of 3

My husband left me in October 2017 because of reasons unknown to me. I have been having a hard time with me depression and anxiety. We have been married for 14 y. r.ears and have only lived together for a total of 4 years because we were separated for 10 years. I am the one that asked Brian to move in with me in 2015. Thr troubles began after living togehter for 2 months. I know that it is probably a good thing that Brian has left because he played head games with me and messed with my emotions. Yet, I had a hard time during the holidays. I am not close to my siblings so this separation  is particularly hard on me. I have really had anyone to talk to lately because I get tired of talking about with my friends and my therapist. I am open to any wrods of wisdom or kind words. I feel alsone right now.

Su Marie Anderson