Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Getting divorced and I want to start dating Men 60 or older.

Periodic Contributor

Getting divorced and I want to start dating Men 60 or older.

Been married over 40 years and my husband is going back east to live near his friends and family.

I am staying here in Arizona and would like to meet single or soon to be single men in the Apache Junction area. 

I like going out to dinner and a movie. 

Periodic Contributor

I guess not he treated me pretty badly for the past 5 years

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

marylbrenk,

Your husband is divorcing you after 40 years?  Didn't he consider you his family?

@marylbrenk wrote:

Been married over 40 years and my husband is going back east to live near his friends and family.

I am staying here in Arizona and would like to meet single or soon to be single men in the Apache Junction area. 

I like going out to dinner and a movie. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sounds like fun. Can you message me a picture?

0 Kudos

Hi my name is Gerry, I'm 66 and I live in Gold Canyon. I'm in the process of divorcing my 2nd wife of 9 years. I'm looking for someone to share dinners out, movies and possibly travel. If you'd like to get together for breakfast, lunch or dinner and check out  apossible shared interests, drop me a line.

Gerry 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Brightpool  Wedded blisters ... lol... love that phrase!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Bronze Conversationalist

I hope your quest will go well.
After only 9 years with my first wife and her divorcing me, I met a woman who knocked me off my feet. We married a few months later. After 8 months of wedded blisters, I left and filed for divorce. It was another 8 years before dating led to my third marriage, going on 13 years this fall.

Since you are a woman and were with the same man for 40 years, I don't know how your expectation differs from mine, but be sure to take it slowly and carefully.
Enjoy your journey! It can be fun!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP