Periodic Contributor

Are There Any MORE Good One's Out There!?

I don't know the worst of the evils....

Those giving up because it's all about them & free of life's Chapters?

Or those that want it free because they can manipulate someone who Loves them....

With or without a Marriage License until another, Better one comes along....

REAL!?

What ever happened to I know who I am & I'm a Grown **** Adult! I'm responsible for not just myself but when my partner is weak.....I STAND BESIDE THEM...TO DEATH DO US PART!!!

I don't want a convivence for life, but a GOD given Spouse that Will be Beside Me to THE END! 

People have to much out there that they use for choices that rip them & their Partner life apart!!

I don't know if there is ever going to be any more GOD Promise of to Death Do US Part!!!

It's sad because when I had this & it was a Real thing....I Thank You GOD, it was the Best of life!!

What I would give now to find that "1" last SoulMate at 62. All Stay Blessed Kathy 

Social Butterfly

@KathyM604181 you will meet someone when you are living a life that makes you happy. We attract what we are 💚 Happy attracts happy 😉

0 Kudos
Contributor

Sure there are.  But will I ever trust another to let him into my heart.  Nope. I tried, and got stomped on again.  I'm not going for three.  I'm pretty sure my heart won't survive.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Yes there's still good hearted people, who like some of us, are wandering around searching for our "soulmate". I understand the vows quite well and true "till death do us apart" should mean you stick it out till the end. Unfortunately for some of us, that wasn't the case and divorce was the only option. Have fallen in love a time or two but turned out we weren't soulmates. Time and patience, your soulmate will come.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank You Ray, Yes there are still plenty of Good People in the world & we all see it!

But for this process of life to The End, it's harder each day to find 😞

You have a Blessed Sunday & I hope to chat with you again....

Gold Conversationalist

@KathyM604181 there are still good people out there. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health