Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Extra Retirement Income

Message 11 of 11

I'm new to these forums, so I hope I am posting correctly!  I retired 2 yrs ago.  I have supplemented income with selling plants.  It's amazing how many "money" plants I have dug out of my back yard and sold in the driveway.  If you are able and have lots of perennials, they go like hotcakes!  I also grow veggie plants in my basement and sell those. Plus my Dad's items, he sells rhubarb plants, raspberry plants and fresh rhubarb.  He is 87, I help him dig and prepare the items, bring them to my house and sell.  He has trouble getting around, but it keeps him going and he is determined.  In just one week we are near $1000 between us.  We also do a Farmers Market from June-Sept.

My thought here is to present an idea for extra cash and encourage others to take it on!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet