Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: DOW

Message 1 of 4

I totally agree. He is ruining our country and no one is stopping him. I would like to know more about marches, etc to get more involved. I do the election board and it is IMPERATIVE that people VOTE. I know a lot of people who didnt vote and it makes me mad. They didnt like any of the candidates but my reply then is vote for you party. If Dems did this we wouldnt be in the position we are in with Trump. I am 65 and for the first time in my life I am thinking of moving to Ireland. If people knew our history they would be able to see how close what Trump is doing vs Hitler, we are not only heading for a recession we are heading for a holocaust!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Get ready for the next Republican created Recession because Trump is doing all the wrong things !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Another new record. 

How long do you think it will keep going up?

How much has the Corp tax rate reduction has to do with the new record?  I say a little. 

Is it time to take money off the table?  I think having about 10% to 20% in cash is a good thing. 

The market's rise is due to higher earnings by companies (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions in Europe (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS)

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions in South America (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions is Japan (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to many, many factors NONE OF WHICH include the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

All he can possibly do is create a geo-political crisis that will throw this BULL MARKET off its stride.

While I agree that having a little cash on the table is a GOOD thing; I probably think of it as a GOOD thing for different reasons than you.

While you sound like you think the market is getting too frothy and want to take some money out: I believe having a few bucks to the side is necessary so that you can get MORE STOCK invested if the opportunity arises for a GOOD buy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

DOW

Message 4 of 4

Another new record. 

How long do you think it will keep going up?

How much has the Corp tax rate reduction has to do with the new record?  I say a little. 

Is it time to take money off the table?  I think having about 10% to 20% in cash is a good thing. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet