With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: new to online community

Message 1 of 3

I am a Constitutionalist and a WE THE PEOPLE advocate.USA.jpgMARK TWAIN Patriotism.JPG

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: new to online community

Message 2 of 3

Happy Monday morning from North Carolina to ALL!  I was wondering if there is any news here regarding the "Rewards for Good" Program of the expected date when a NEW listing of quizzes will be available?  I have completed about 80% of the items listed currently.  Hope the administrators here plan to continue?  My wife and I are having so much fun answering the questions.  We are compiling a notebook of various quiz answers for future reference.  This format is much more than fun but a great source of essential information.  Hope others are getting a "kick" from this format as much as we are?  Let's collectively urge for more quizzes and other games in the neat future.  Hope to exchage some of my points for rewards, etc. as listed on the site soon.  How do others here feel about the selection of redemption rewards  on the site?  Please share your experiences with us newcomers.  Thanks.  Have a Blessed day!  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

new to online community

Message 3 of 3

My name is Lorraine and my special interest is writing thriller and horror novels.  I am an animal advocate and have had dogs or other animals in my life since the age of five.  I owned a family entertainment business for thirty years and performed and broke bread with many wonderful people from Frank Sinatra to the top people in magic.  Currently I teach at a community college and will be looking to retire in a few years.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users