Introducing the Problem-Solving Strategy Challenge, the latest interactive brain exercise from Staying Sharp! Get started now.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: lonely but blessed

Message 1 of 2

bouncing smiley hello.gif

Hi Yvonne and welcome to the online community!  There are many sub-forums to explore. You'll find conversations about the weather, history, travel, pets, health, sports, technology, money, and on and on. Smiley Happy There's a forum here just for TV chat. (Here's a link to that forum: https://community.aarp.org/t5/TV-Talk/bd-p/bg125) Find it directly by clicking on the Entertainment heading over there on your right. 

This is what you'll see:

Entertainment forum.pngEntertainment sub-forums are revealed by clicking on "Entertainment" 

To answer your question about hobbies, I'm a competitive cyclist, so I do a lot of cycling. As it is racing season (and I have 9 gold medal races coming up) I'm basically sleeping, eating, training, repeat. Smiley Happy When it's not racing season I also birdwatch, hike, garden, cook, take on marketing projects, and sing in the shower. Smiley Happy

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

lonely but blessed

Message 2 of 2

Hi.My name is yvonne. first time on this chat room, on any chat room. would like someone to talk to. maybe about tv shows, your town, what you do for enjoyment or hobbies. anyone out there?

Yvonne
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: