You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: auction problems anyone else get blocked while bidding on items?????

Message 1 of 6

Right at the end of a auction, especially on a high end auction there are so many bids attempting to be put in at the same time that it is extremely difficult to have a bid register. Luck ends up playing a big part, not special software

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6
I have problems bidding in the last day and hours of bids. I can't log in or the site freezes. Does any one else have this problem?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I have heard a lot of complaints on this site and I too have probelems when I am bidding on an item. Sounds like a scam to me.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Happens to me all the time - tells me I am out of points, and I have to enter the site again and meanwhile, someone else wins.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

I saw that the other day and wondered why it was so low.  Interesting.  Also, did you see how little the Kitchen Aid Mixer went for early this week?  I think it was around 3000 or 4000 points and in the store, that mixer is usually around the same price as an ipad mini (around $300)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

auction problems anyone else get blocked while bidding on items?????

Message 6 of 6

there is no way when at least 5 others were bidding that the person who won the 7 inch portable player won that what software are they using and if aarp sends them that item they are crazy they need to look into how that could have happened when i know i was hitting the bid button the whole time and i was never logged out or knocked off line so what the he@# went on there????? If they do not check into it then im not joining this site they would have to be crazy spend money to lose to that no thank you i havae got better things to waste my money on.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users