Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Xtaxi driver still looking

Message 1 of 10

Thanks for the information SylviaS929693. I will look in to that. 🍁🍀🌈😎

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 10
What about getting a job stocking magazines and/or greeting cards at grocery store chains. Talk to a grocer manager or assistant manager or use keywords such as: jobs in greeting card stock person, or smaller keywords such as: greeting card stocker job. That way you'd get in a bit of driving, but probably no where near what you used to do at all times of the day and evening.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 10

Hello and thanks for the information. You did not know! 🌈🍀🍁😎

Conversationalist

Message 4 of 10

:-( I didn't know.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 5 of 10

Hello Bea2846, they only go back 5 years my car to old. I have try to.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 10

A good suggestion is to apply to be an Uber driver or Food deliver for Uber, or Lyft, I know many people who do it and they like it.

Good luck.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 10

I thank you for the info, i have tryed both their only going back 5 years. On the car i have is older! Thanks for the information!🌈🌹🍀🍁.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10

I'm sorry.  That's rough.  I was going to ask about Uber or Lyft, too. 

Around here, Amazon hires private people to deliver a lot of packages.   To supplement their other delivery chains.  Maybe that's a possibility?

And we have instacart, too.  It's a personal grocery shopping and delivery service.  A lot of college students use it to supplement income, but it might be a full-time possibility.   That's shopping and driving to deliver groceries within a 2 hour window.  I relied heavily on it when my husband was injured and in the hospital.

https://careers.instacart.com/

Maybe these are not the best options long-term, but it could give you some short-term income while you are still looking.  Good luck!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10

alexanderk420 wrote:

Looking for work so far no luck finding any thing, what you Face after your not driveing a Taxi or a limousine! Not a real good start for 2018! But I'm still looking😎🌈🍀🍁

What about uber?  or is driving out?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Bronze Conversationalist

Xtaxi driver still looking

Message 10 of 10

Looking for work so far no luck finding any thing, what you Face after your not driveing a Taxi or a limousine! Not a real good start for 2018! But I'm still looking😎🌈🍀🍁

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors