Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Walking outdoors with others or a group.

Message 1 of 2

@Mike05 wrote:

I would enjoy walking / hiking and be with groups in the Beaver County, Western Pennsylvania area, at both Parks and Recreation locations for exercise and to get out with others. Thanks.

Hi Mike, @Mike05 and welcome to the online community. I'm in Colorado, but can offer a suggestion for finding walking peeps: your local Senior Center. Our has all kinds of groups, walking included.

Alternately, you could mosey over to the Healthy Living forum and see if any of the people talking about such things as 10,000 steps a day or fitness walking are from your area.

You could also perform a search using 'walking' as the criteria. This is what you'll get: all the times walking has been mentioned: http://community.aarp.org/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=...  Note they are not listed chronologically, so this may or may not be the most efficient way to connect with others from PA here on the forums.

Best wishes, 

Epster

hello.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Walking outdoors with others or a group.

Message 2 of 2

I would enjoy walking / hiking and be with groups in the Beaver County, Western Pennsylvania area, at both Parks and Recreation locations for exercise and to get out with others. Thanks.

Mike
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Replies