Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: WIDOWER

Message 1 of 9

Ty all for the kind words

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Hello to you! I lost my husband a year ago. We were married for many years so this has been a difficult adjustment to say the least. I find that some days are better than others but find many successes as well. Wishing you comfort and healing.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

There is also a grief message board here that may help?  Link:  http://community.aarp.org/t5/Grief-Loss/bd-p/GriefLoss

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9
Ty, appreciate your kind words
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
I am sorry for your loss . I have been alone 9 yrs very hard to give up your mate . i wish you well, Norma
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Best wishes.Heart

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9
I will look around, ty
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@singleman5  I'm sorry for your loss.  Sounds like you could use someone to talk to. Is their a grief group near you? 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

WIDOWER

Message 9 of 9

I knew my wife for 20 years we were married for 11.  My first wife I had been married to for 23 years, the last of those were hell.  When I met my wife at work i didnt know if the relationship would work.  It took 8 years for me to realize that she was the Angel that i needed in my life, 11 great years married with this woman, it only took 10 days for me to lose her, God needed her more i guess, but i think i needed her more.. too soon to soon baby...

Kudos
Views
Replies