Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Vintage Reseller from Georgia saying, "Hi!"

Periodic Contributor

Vintage Reseller from Georgia saying, "Hi!"

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to say hello. My name is Renee and I live in Georgia and I own a Vintage home goods business. Looking to make friends in real life with good people who enjoy traveling, movies, binging tv shows, and good conversations. I live in Hiram. 

Contributor

Good morning, I would love to get to know you more. I along with my daughter and granddaughter will be moving to GA in the Canton GA area. It would be nice to know some places to explore when we get settled there so any suggestions would be helpful. 

From Shawn,

The Three Georgia Peaches moving to a place near you soon.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Shawn!

Canton is such a lovely little town. I know that you will enjoy it. ❤️ We're almost an hour south of Canton and don't get to travel that way often, but it's fairly quiet and picturesque.

You're closer to Alpharetta and Roswell - both well to do areas that are very popular and the traffic is a testimony to it. We do enjoy taking "road trips" to shop in those areas.

All in all, I think it's a great place for fresh starts. It's so nice to meet you and feel free to reach out to me at onecorgilover@gmail.com. I'm not sure if we're allowed to share personal information on this forum or not. 😊

I am happy to share any information that might be helpful to you. 

Renée 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Renee and welcome to the community

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you, Lee! ❤️ 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

You are very welcome.. 🙂

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP