Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: The LOVE of God: A Maturer Faith-Engaging The Divine Through Seasoned by Life Wisdom (For Christ

Message 1 of 3

@cat0w Hi cat0w, thanks for the "kudo" for introducing myself Smiley Wink. Being new to the forum I did not indicate a subject category for my AARP community post. Is there a list of them (categories). Not sure that I would want to place it in a "Random" anything. Perhaps you can provide assistance to direct me to where categories are so that I may peruse the options. Thanks.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The LOVE of God: A Maturer Faith-Engaging The Divine Through Seasoned by Life Wisdom (For Christ

Message 2 of 3

@Darle   This would probable be better placed if it were under, Random Thoughts and Conversations.

This is for introducing yourself.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

The LOVE of God:A Maturer Faith-Engaging The Divine Through Seasoned by Life Wisdom (For Christians)

Message 3 of 3

"I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous  forsaken, nor his (her) seed begging for bread."   -  Psalm 37:25

I often marvel at the sentiment of this biblical text. Throughout years of living, in flourishing times of joy, peace and prosperity and also in those defining moments of dryness, sorrow, urgency and waiting on provision, I can say with the Psalmist, "NEVER FORSAKEN!"

O, the power of maturing through life's experiences, circumstances, situations, people, places and things to securely come to a settled place of faith and rest where you come to know assuredly  . . . God is faithful!

This chat is for people of faith and for those seeking. It's ok if you do not believe. Faith is a journey and I don't know where you are on yours. But for those who already believe in Christ as Savior this chat is for you!  Join me in sharing our faith experiences, our stories, our testimonies.

Welcome my brothers and sisters-in-Christ!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season