Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: San Antonio Texas

Message 1 of 2

@tw73669916 Well hello Texas! ((waves)) Colorado Front Range here.  

This bit: "In a nut shell I enjoy camping, travelling, live events of all kinds, dancing, swimming, biking an any thing fun, exciting and new. most kinds of music, exploring and experimenting with new and different ideas." Told me that I'm going to enjoy getting to know you.

Welcome to the forums.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

San Antonio Texas

Message 2 of 2

Hey, I am new to AARP (10 months), I am 57 yo, self employeed for last 17 yrs and working for the City of SA at the old Hemisfair Arena (Spurs) and the Municipal Auditorium as Stage Manager thru the Convention & Visitors.  In 2000 I retired from the City and accepted an offer to get paid to Travel the World as the Audio Engineer for the World Famous Irish Dance Company "The Original RIVERDANCE".  For ten years I visited every where except Cairo, Dubai, Cuba and of course niether North or South Poles. In 2010, I was introduced to a girl who the moment I saw her she changed my life, Sadie is my now 7 yo granddaughter (my first ) and I have been blessed with my 2nd granddaughter 4 yo Lucie. 

I am now a Freelance designer, consultant, inventor and manager of Audio Visual systems and Live Production Events. As a Freelancer I can control and minimize my 'WORK' time and maximize my 'PAWPAW' time.

In a nut shell I enjoy camping, travelling, live events of all kinds, dancing, swimming, biking an any thing fun, exciting and new. most kinds of music, exploring and experimenting with new and different ideas.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors