Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rvers

Message 1 of 4

I'm a former, 10-year Rv'er. There really isn't anything on this site. The largest site for RV's is RV.NET. It's a free site. You can look at it without signing up. If you wish to post on the site, you must sign up online, which is very simple.

That site is enormous. It has threads for every type of class RV, including pop-ups and hybrids,as well as threads on general issues, upgrades, camping, towing, tow vehicles, campsites, places to visit.  

I was on that site for many years, starting a year before I purchased anything so I understood the basics of towing, 12-volt RV systems, tips for maintaining your RV, etc. It was extremely helpful and informative.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

You can use the search icon at the top right, enter RV's, and find a lot of information. My search brought up this, use following link.

https://search.aarp.org/gss/everywhere?q=RV's&intcmp=DSO-SRCH-EWHERE

You can check out Travel under Discussion too.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@robertd93339 wrote:

Just wondering if AARP offers anything with information for members in the rv community?

hello stranger.jpgHi @robertd93339 and welcome to the online community. So far I'm just an RV wannabe, but I have to ask you for further explanation of your request. What types of information are you looking for? Campground ratings? Boondocking tips? Good Sam club discounts? Camping World discounts? Or is it something else?

There are others here who can speak about RVing from personal experience, I know. Is that what you are looking for? A forum for Rvers? There are forums for RVers on the Web. I know some here are members, I'm not, not really, not yet. (I have accounts on these forums but have yet to use them).

Let us know more and I'm sure others will jump in with suggestions and such.

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rvers

Message 4 of 4

Just wondering if AARP offers anything with information for members in the rv community?

Kudos
Views
Replies