Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good pages

Message 1 of 5

Yes, I have been having the same problem, on the REWARDS for POINTS.  There are days when I am unable to even get on the site.  Thank  you for posting Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@hshs69 wrote:

Morning: I've been having a problem getting to the view the reward catalog. when I click on it, it carries me to the AARP sign-in page. I've tried logging in nothing happens. I like entering the sweepstakes, I also have the same problem with the get start earning page.  I've contacted AARP and have not heard anything from them about this problem, not even an acknowledge from them. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks Ed

@hshs69  Yes, log in issues have been reported in the past couple of days. There have been myriad issues with the Rewards For Good pages since Friday (I mean more than the everyday stuff).

You are not alone.  Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Sorry, I also forgot to say that sometimes the login works right.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi.  I have also been having some issues with the login.  I  use a pinned link to get to the r4g home page.  From there, I could click on 'start earning' or 'visit the rewards catalog'.  The 'start earning' link works but if I click 'visit the rewards catalog', I get sent to a login page.  What is funny is that the login page doesn't always look the same.  After logging in, I sometimes get sent to a page that says 'page not available'.  However, if I backtrack, I can access the rewards catalog.  Other times when I login, instead of being taken to the rewards catalog, I get sent to the AARP home page.  However, while all this is going on.  I am logged in, ie.  my name is up at the top bar.  

So....yes, things have been weird lately.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for good pages

Message 5 of 5

Morning: I've been having a problem getting to the view the reward catalog. when I click on it, it carries me to the AARP sign-in page. I've tried logging in nothing happens. I like entering the sweepstakes, I also have the same problem with the get start earning page.  I've contacted AARP and have not heard anything from them about this problem, not even an acknowledge from them. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks Ed

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet