Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Recycled Newbie here...in SC

Message 1 of 4

Welcome @NewbieMe  

We are happy you fell upon these discussions.  We have a great group of single users with discussions.  Here is a link to that thread for you to view http://community.aarp.org/t5/Singles-Perspective-Revisited/bd-p/bg177

Let us know we can help you find your way in our community.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Welcome @NewbieMe  

We are happy you fell upon these discussions.  We have a great group of single users with discussions.  Here is a link to that thread for you to view http://community.aarp.org/t5/Singles-Perspective-Revisited/bd-p/bg177

Let us know we can help you find your way in our community.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi Lea, 

Welcome to the online community.  Sounds like you've had something of a whirlwind in your personal life. It also sounds like you have a firm grasp on your new direction, so huzzbah to you! I wish you every success.

Hope to see you around on the forums. Smiley Happy

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Recycled Newbie here...in SC

Message 4 of 4

Hello to all.  I have finally decided to jump in and join the party.  This month I will be 55...where DID all that time go!!  Woman Surprised

Anyway, I originally joined AARP when I hit 50.  But since then, I have legally changed my name.  All of it.   So I am starting over.

More changes....I am going to be on my own and single again.  After meeting someone in 09', and then marrying him, I find out things are not what he presents.  The only cure is divorce, unfortunately.

So now, back to the work world, single hood, and all that fun stuff.

Maybe I will wander around on the site for a while.  

Lea M.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies