From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Personal information

Message 1 of 4

@arthurc443561 - Welcome to Online Community! I grew up in Brooklyn & lived there until 1979, before moving to New Jersey. I worked for Con Edison, and off & on worked at the Arthur Kill generating station (now NRG I think).

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
That's great Arthur!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@arthurc443561 wrote:

My name is Arthur C. Cook.  I love sports ( boxing, baseball, football, ), music ( listening to music, playing musical instruments, singing karaoke), movies, & entertaining at home. 

Hello @arthurc443561 Arthur C Cook and welcome to the online community. You'll find lots of conversations to interest you, I think, as we have a rather busy music forum under Rock n Roll, but you'll find almost everything there. And if you like a form of music that doesn't yet have a thread, by all means create one!  Recently people were talking about the need for a classical and jazz thread, for instance.Smiley Happy)

So jump in!

hi-and-hello-animated smiley.gif

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Personal information

Message 4 of 4

My name is Arthur C. Cook. I was born & raised in Staten Island, New York. I am 61yrs. young. I love sports ( boxing, baseball, football, ), music ( listening to music, playing musical instruments, singing karaoke), movies, & entertaining at home. I am happily married for 22yrs & still going strong. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season